This site is too addictive .

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacknifejuv

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Now dont get me rong i love my facebook just as much as the next person does . But off with the head to that . I can't keep off this site . Keep finding my self getting up in the mornin coffee and a cig normal routine get out me phone straight to facebook but oh no whats this then shortcut to RCNT homepage . . . . CLICK!! . And then the rest of the day is spent pretending to work with phone in one hand shovel in the other prowling the forum for some new threads to feast my eyes on to find some eye candy or info to inform me of this addictive hobby I'm becoming more and more engrossed with as the day goes by . My missus thinks I'm havin an affair . Whos that then she says as typing as fast as my little fingers will go . Nobody babe just on RCNT . AGAIN!!! Dont you ever get off that thing . . Nope . You fancy comin to bed for an early night wink wink . Yep il check it again in the morning lol .