this question was asked b4 but i didnt find anything

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spyke_696

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Ok its cold out so i can't break out my nitro 4tecs .. so I'm looking for an indoor mini rc car i want cars only not trucks id like a supra body or even changable what all brands make them and so on ... i want hobby grade not toys

As Hamz said. Check out the Mini-Z series.

"Kyosho makes some really good micro cars in the Mini Z series. They have tons of upgrades and are very durable. There are lots of different bodies available for them as well. I personally have a C5R Corvette and a Mercedes AMG C Class".

Sent from my Pipboy-3000 in the Capital Wasteland.

Do thay have the bodies on the site?? I looked and i didnt like any of the cars that wer on stock out of box

I just ordered an associated rc18t2 which is 1/18 scale. Mainly bought it for similar reasons. Wanted something i could run indoors when its too cold out to enjoy my nitros. Tower hobbies has 3 verions of this rig for $199.98 and easy pay available on them all. The trophy truck version SC18, the buggy version not sure the model # on that one and the truggy version which i got RC18T2. Brushless reedy 5000kv motor and micro esc is 2-3s lipo compatible. Looking forward to getting mine.

Theres a few different tryes in the mini z whats the difference between them all

The models listed as MR-01, MR-02 and MR-03 are the basic chassis and are the generations of the rear drive chassis. The MR-03 is the most recent. The MA-01 is an AWD chassis.

They then list where the motor is mounted:

HM=High Mount (used for smaller cars like the Mini Cooper)
MM=Mid Mount (used for long wheel base cars like the McClaren)
RM=Rear Mount (used for mid-wheel base cars like the Porsche 911)

There are also different versions of the radio type used:

MR-01 is AM
MR-02 2.4 is 2.4 GHz
MR-03 is 2.4 GHz

Both of mine are MR-03 RM. I also have the optional radio for them as well.

Ok question how do i find the mods and do they make bodies they sell separate. So i can get a body i like?

Sorry also I'm at work atm looking all this up on my phone

Ty sorry if its been a pain but i must say u been a huge help to me

No problem. The only stupid question is the one you don't ask.

Back