This is post number 1,000!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NitroRC4Life

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
So yes, this thread right here will be post number 1,000 for me. I think it is pretty darn cool that I now have 1,000 posts. I did this all in under 1 year! I would like to thank everyone on here that had given me any information that I now have memorized for life. Also, a big thanks goes to NitroBuzzard for the revo wing and mount.

I even changed my avatar just for this post! LMAO

Damn man 1000 post in a year, You're up there with the king of post-whores Rolex himself. :hehe:

Damn man 1000 post in a year, You're up there with the king of post-whores Rolex himself. :hehe:

haha, not even a year, i still got a little over a month till then, July 18th to be exact. Not that I check that often...

Jeez dude, It's taken me 5 years and I'm just shy of 1500.

lightweight.. I've pulled a little over 6k in just over 5 years. and i took a year or so off.

:D

Jeez dude, It's taken me 5 years and I'm just shy of 1500.

yea, but didn't you take a long break because just recently I started noticing your posts around here again.

Nah I only post when I have something useful to say, an I've been through a loong period of dumbness. :p::D

NitroRC4Now said:
So yes, this thread right here will be post number 1,000 for me.

At the rate you're going, you'll be tied with me in another 17 years, as long as I never post again.

Last edited:
At the rate you're going, you'll be tied with me in another 17 years, as long as I never post again.

well aren't you just so cool ralph. I actually go to school most of the day, and then get home and come on here. Rather than sitting at home in the man cave with no pants on, making posts on here. Hahaha

LMAO!!!

Post whore! I'm only up to 415 including this post.

Nah I only post when I have something useful to say, an I've been through a loong period of dumbness. :p::D

Sounds like me the entire 2 months I've been on here haha!:hehe: Speaking of dumbness I got the first post for page 2 & my 201st post!! WOO go me! & congrats on 1k whoring posts <3

Last edited:
Damn is that all, LOL!!! JK!!! I just checked for the heck of it and I have 4700 posts in just over 2 years.

Damn is that all, LOL!!! JK!!! I just checked for the heck of it and I have 4700 posts in just over 2 years.

now thats a lot, once I start racing this summer though I will be posting much more = )

Back