This is funny

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FLATTOP

llama boy
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
15203193.gif

Now that pic is a keeper:cool:

I liked the secret weapon pic better where it showed a dude with a pistol strapped to the missle holder on a fighter.

Originally posted by M@xximillion
Bacon Bombs!:banana:
They explode into Bacon bits SWEET I love baco's made with real pork. X

Now that looks like a perfect pic for me. I wonder if I can get that down to a small pic for my sig.

Those really are FlyinRazorbacks!!!

Razorback, I can resize it for ya, just tell me what size you need and I can send the pic to ya

This might be too small

Attachments

• flyinf razorback.jpg
    flyinf razorback.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 72
This is a small point, but a valid one...that is not an F-18...it is an F-15, Air Force jet...

Otherwise cool picture...anyone wondering why it's a pig that thing is firing? Pork and arabs don't mix...it's a religious thing...

Let's see if it works....

I can't get the damn thing to work. I have it down to a 324x60 size, arrrghhh. Why can't I post pics on here, it seems that my files say they are jpg files or at least they are tagged as so, but obviously they aren't.

;AKAOWEUKNSVNA;KLJHNOSAN'AKSNL;ALJFLAS!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by SkyMaxx
This is a small point, but a valid one...that is not an F-18...it is an F-15, Air Force jet...

Do you have a pic of an F-18 firing a pig???

Originally posted by FlyinRazorback
Let's see if it works....

I can't get the damn thing to work. I have it down to a 324x60 size, arrrghhh. Why can't I post pics on here, it seems that my files say they are jpg files or at least they are tagged as so, but obviously they aren't.

;AKAOWEUKNSVNA;KLJHNOSAN'AKSNL;ALJFLAS!!!!!!!!!!!
Say again, all after AREN'T.