Thinking on selling my Heli.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRAT

Hardcore RCTalk User
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
It’s fully built all billet and carbon fiber never wrecked

wish i could buy it but i definitely won't be able to trust myself with that

I don’t even trust myself with it. Scares me when I fire it up.

Think of the most beautiful cf and aluminum helicopter out there............. wrapped around a cactus somewhere. 🤣
Nah. Trat's too scared to crash it. She is a pretty heli. I wish I had the balls to fly them... but nope. I sure don't.

Nah. Trat's too scared to crash it. She is a pretty heli. I wish I had the balls to fly them... but nope. I sure don't.
I always wanted a 3d heli too. But once I heard about it taking someone's top off, I realized I did not have the proper room to operate one.

I always wanted a 3d heli too. But once I heard about it taking someone's top off, I realized I did not have the proper room to operate one.
Just watching other people fly them scares me. Blades of carbon fiber, spinning around like Samurai swords, being controlled by remote control... nope 🤪 I would be very curious to know how many people get hurt every year flying them. I guess it's all the years working with machinery that can kill you in an instant that has taught me to respect mechanical things.

Just watching other people fly them scares me. Blades of carbon fiber, spinning around like Samurai swords, being controlled by remote control... nope 🤪 I would be very curious to know how many people get hurt every year flying them. I guess it's all the years working with machinery that can kill you in an instant that has taught me to respect mechanical things.

I purchased a Nitro Heli a year back and I still don't have the courage to even fire it up.
I practiced on Real Flight simulator for a while then gave up and decided for my own and my families safety reason to just sell it.

I am now looking at getting an old balsa wood kit plane (still new in box) and assembling the whole plain with my boys.
I also have a few nitro engines for it as well.

Not much info on this site for a complete beginner to flying balsa planes ?

Thanks

Back