Thinking of home making a pan car

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coldvod

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
IS making a pan car even possible? It seems easy to make. If you made one could you share some insight on the process and if you had a specific budget what was it and did you stay beneath it?

@2wdMod here has some pan car designs I think. Do you have a 3d printer? I don't have anywhere here to run them, or I'd probably get into it a bit. They look like a lot of fun. Kinda reminds me of my old slot car days.

@2wdMod here has some pan car designs I think. Do you have a 3d printer? I don't have anywhere here to run them, or I'd probably get into it a bit. They look like a lot of fun. Kinda reminds me of my old slot car days.
I don't have a 3d printer but I'm interested in getting one

They are very useful in this hobby. Especially for the smaller scale stuff. I couldn't do without mine.

@WickedFog gets rather pissy without his...:p "just messing with you Bro".
I want one also but I have far too many projects involving other hobbies I need to work on.

I do get in a bad mood when it goes down. This last time, being it was a major electrical issue, had me kinda depressed. But there really isn't a lot to these to go wrong that can't be solved easy enough.

Back