Think he should went .120 dome

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRAT

Hardcore RCTalk User
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
Sketchy builds always before buying check the thickness little tip if you see a seam line don’t buy it and if you decide to purchase the bends always go to the inside seem line if that makes sense? If you see a seem line or where the tube was machined together on out side of the bend it’s weak point.

IMG_1031.png

IMG_1032.png

And there is a tool to check thickness every time I ever raced at track have to go though speck. It’s nice tool to have but I was in clear NHRA from Alston out Cali.

Just want people be safe out there

Holly failed roll cage Batman. I hope everyone was OK.

Looks like the welds failed too. That shouldn't happen. We had a guy that bought a built Jetta and put it on the lid and the cage failed. He was fine, but after a further inspection most of the welds were garbage even though they look OK.

That;s why there are people that wont race the car unless they personally built the cage.

This is a buggy, but road racing rules require inspection holes just for that purpose.
1709954310699.png

Also from the same hand book. .120 might be too thin depending on the lbs. Not sure what the spec is for buggies?
1709954349413.png

Back