There's no kissing in boxing

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't seem to hit him that hard, but I guess it was enough.
Certainly justifiable.

That would be my exact reaction to that. I agree tho, didn't look like a very hard punch, guess he just wasn't ready for it.

That was K-1 (kickboxing for the most part). Funny thing about that match was the disqualified the American fighter (I'm having a hard time remembering his name right now). Needless to say the fight never happened.

well that guy did make first contact....LOL....WTF was he kissing him for?? did he want a date after the fight......

Well if I kiss someone I expect to get fiddlesticked as well

Plaidfish said:
Well if I kiss someone I expect to get fiddlesticked as well
I am soooo glad you are clear across the states!:)

it aint even look like he hit him hard. if a man kiss me I'm kicking his ass.

jon2 said:
I am soooo glad you are clear across the states!:)

LOL...YOU read WAY too into that statement Jon...something you need to get off your chest.....

Plaidfish said:
LOL...YOU read WAY too into that statement Jon...something you need to get off your chest.....
Nope I call em as I see em. LOL:devious:

Heath Herring, fights for Las Vegas Combat Team. is the guy that knocked out Nakao. Nakao was supposed to be a big up and comer in Japan (they were finally hoping to have a hometown hero). One thing, it doesn't matter how hard you hit someone, if you hit 'em on the button, they're going down.

The punch may not look like a strong one but anyone here who would get caught off guard by one of these and you are KO and out cold. :boxing:

LOL What a bum,he wanted a date and got stretched.

Gotta hand it to 'em. He prolly figured "i'm gonna get my ass kicked, might as well make it count".

edit; after re-watching it, I couldn't help but laugh at the guy who knocked the kisser out's reaction. The look in his face was priceless... but not near as much as the "but honey, what'd i do now?" look of the guy that got the whoopin.

Last edited: