There really is pictures

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MGT8.0owner

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
hey guys i hope this doesn't get me in trouble but i just wanted to let you know that qaart pmed me the link to the pictures after his thread got closed..
here's the link.. http://s538.photobucket.com/albums/f...t/car%20wreck/ ....like i said i hope this doesn't get me in trouble i just figured it may help him out a lil if the pictures got put up..

Thanks -Austin

ok, yep, i seen the pics too. skwooshed the front of her car pretty good.

a BIG ford truck ran it over lmao..litteraly...you can see the black on the front of the hood where the tire ran it over

Quaart said his sister was bruised.

Sorry, I don't think quaart was in the car. :hehe:
Since I closed his thread, I also got PMd the pics.

persistence is the key i guess....lol

Damn! That thing is badd...Still needa pic of his sister...Just to uh..make sure shes okay.

i wasent in the car but i talked to the guy in the truck

ouch thats not gonna be fixable

ouch thats not gonna be fixable

Sure it will be. A little orange spray paint and I bet the engine will even be rebuilt. :D

I almost want to make a bet, that if one was to look hard enough on a forum or something they could find those exact pictures from who ever this really happened too. It's not hard to upload someones picture and call it yours.

Just as an example.

Here's my $2500.00 Useless shinny paper weight. :p:
Rolexrig3.gif

Just imagine is his "sister" was as pretty as Qaart was dumb, She'd be a Goddest!

Qaart, when and IF you ever do get a picture of your "sister" I want you in the picture too, Don't want you all up and playing dress up with your wigs and dresses we all know you own. :whhooo:

BTW, Hows the Trans Am.

LMFAO!!! Nice paperweight. I have the same one! :hehe:

I agree on that one :hehe:
and LostLST has a very good point!
there is no prof that this was his sister car,the best prof would be if he put a pice of paper with 'RC' on it on the hood or something like that...

for one thats a texas license plate and i do live in texas. and really i dont care what yall believe all i no is that we got 1 car less.
and do you really thaink i go through this much trouble finding a car and saying it was my sisters

Look at your "rebuilt" trans am..

The kid's credibility is shot, yet we still care enough to post to threads of his or about his. Why???

Qaart, I have question for you.....how long have you owned the car? I mean if you got it new then you got some miles out of it. I know how it feels it does suck. Whose fault was it again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back