The UK has left the EU...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ninnon

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
What are your thoughts? I'm thoroughly pissed off.

Be optimistic, the Country will pull together. Some of the brightest minds in the world are in the UK and this won't change, nor will the people of wealth and influence.

The country was pretty much divided 50/50 and just need to get on with it.

Be optimistic, the Country will pull together. Some of the brightest minds in the world are in the UK and this won't change, nor will the people of wealth and influence.

The country was pretty much divided 50/50 and just need to get on with it.
I hope this is the case...

Well, apparently Scotland and Northern Ireland aren't coming with you. That will make things even more complicated to sort out. I wish you all the best and that everyone stays calm.

Well, apparently Scotland and Northern Ireland aren't coming with you. That will make things even more complicated to sort out. I wish you all the best and that everyone stays calm.
Thank You. And yes, I do believe we're going to lose NI and Scotland. The Queen could, if she felt necessary, turn around and say no. We're staying. Since a referendum isn't a legally binding contract, and does not do anything until the Prime Minister activates Article 50.

I'm happy about it myself it's time for change
There could be a re-vote with a lowered voting age of 16. 1 million people have signed a petition which will go to parliament to be debated... And David Cameron wants remain, so it's his last hope.

This dork is visiting Scotland, right now...

moron.jpg

View attachment 17954
We don't like him either. We signed a petition to ban him from the country, it got to parliament however was denied. He came to Scotland, and messed up a nature reserve just to build a hotel that nobody wanted or needed...

I swear some mp just love making up the rules for there benefits

How is that resort/golf course going? Is it really as bad as they say on the news up here in Canada? 1200 promised jobs, apparently only 95 seasonal have been created so far. How do the Americans feel about him leaving the country when he should be campaigning, especially with the bad month he has had?
I don't like to follow American or world politics, but with that moron possibly running the country I'm a little worried being in a neighboring country.
Also at this point I don't know much about the implications of the U.K. leaving the E.U. what worries me is the effect the U.K. and above idiot situation will have on investments I have through different banks. They just started to rebound for me, thank God the majority are invested in Canada.

View attachment 17954

How is that resort/golf course going? Is it really as bad as they say on the news up here in Canada? 1200 promised jobs, apparently only 95 seasonal have been created so far. How do the Americans feel about him leaving the country when he should be campaigning, especially with the bad month he has had?
I don't like to follow American or world politics, but with that moron possibly running the country I'm a little worried being in a neighboring country.
Also at this point I don't know much about the implications of the U.K. leaving the E.U. what worries me is the effect the U.K. and above idiot situation will have on investments I have through different banks. They just started to rebound for me, thank God the majority are invested in Canada.
As for the EU, things will recover. Any change is seen bad to stocks etc. I think the golf course is as you say it is, it's still hated, a few people do use it but they can't use it for competitions due to the owner being who he is. I also presume jobs too are low.