The Tekno MT410

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As far as 1/8 monster trucks go, the Tekno is right up there with the best of them (the best out right now in my opinion). The Tekin electronics are as good as it gets as well. I can't really see what servo is in it, but with the Tekin stuff in there, I highly doubt he skimped on the servo. I mean, you can't really build a better MT410 with a stock chassis than this one.

The only thing I see that concerns me a little is the soldering job on the ESC
Screenshot_20230204-205837_Chrome.jpg

Agree with that… but that can be fixed if you know how to solder. Still…buy someone else’s package (which looks great), or build your own? Bottom line, if you have $1000 what to do with it?

$1000 for a "used" RC in great condition maybe a great buy to someone looking for a platform that's already built and wanting something RTR. Lots to factor in. It's a good deal what is being offered. My luck would be something like the electronics fizzing out on me during it's maiden voyage.

For a person that already has radio gear, charger, batteries, etc., etc... building a MT410 maybe more appealing?
1675612327524.png

... and free shipping!

Last edited:
If you are a super saver member at Tower ($9.99 to join), you can take $75 off this order...
Screenshot_20230205-110139_Chrome.jpg

So if you add in the Futabs 4PM ($260), the Flysky GT5 ($70), the MIP tools ($50), the HRB batteries($130), the two LiPo safes and Protek LiPo bag ($50 or so), Tekno shock pliers ($35), Tekno lug wrench ($30), and lets give a safe estimate of $250 for everything else, you come up with about $1900 (likely a lot more).

The fact that it all looks fairly new, to me means that is a pretty damn good deal.

If you needed/wanted all the extras that it comes with then it would be worth it. Someone whos been in the hobby along time that already has tools, soldering station , mid tier radio, lipo bags etc etc then no way its worth it.

i could use everything in the package so i may be grabbing it. i have to wait for my taxes to get here lmao