"The rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated"!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Retread316

Adrenaline Junkie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
You guys like this site right? SPREAD THE WORD, invite friends...talk about it...we've got to get more people on board...

The word is starting to get out fast:)

Çh®i§tiªñ registered here on the 25th of July and has never returned since and nerver posted a message. :\

-WoodiE

some people will register to save their name,and join in when things get going at a pace they like,i looged on as soon as my bud e-mailed me about this forum.i have chugged along ever since.

It is a little slow right now but I'm sure in time there will be more posters:)

Oh yeah think of it like this we have a great base of people that know rc cars and engines now we just need to get the word out to the new guy's who need help.

If you build it they will come. As long as the pages load fast and there are people that know a little something about RC then the others will jump on. Be patient, it will happen. This is a good looking site and easy to navigate.

Originally posted by Easy-MAXX
some people will register to save their name,and join in when things get going at a pace they like,i looged on as soon as my bud e-mailed me about this forum.i have chugged along ever since.
I did that at the HPI forum cause i though i might get an hpi:)

Ah Em!

I gave it a bit to get rolling - what? did you all think I wouldn't bring my annoying self here?!?!?!?

CMON! I'm too obnoxious for that!

Besides, my wife needs something else to complain about! LOL!

Glad to be here :banana: