Sold / Found The robmob "RC FLEA MARKET"

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you still going to be adding stuff or is this about it for a while?

I will be adding a couple of unpainted bodies and possibly some Savage stuff, but that would be it for awhile.

I need to focus on selling a few rigs like my Savage, GMaxx and a Tamiya Terra Crusher.

I will be adding a couple of unpainted bodies and possibly some Savage stuff, but that would be it for awhile.

I need to focus on selling a few rigs like my Savage, GMaxx and a Tamiya Terra Crusher.

huuummmm, you going gas on us?

huuummmm, you going gas on us?

Gas or brushless for me for awhile.

I do however, still have my buggy and STR truggy.

The Terra Crusher belonged to my late father. I also need to finish building a Hyper 7 Pro and a Mad Force he had so I can sell them as well.

???

I don't have a PM from you.

edit: Now I do

Replied

Last edited:
Got it.

Your stuff will go out tomorrow.

Thanks

I'll take the Motor Saver Lot. My LST won't stop with the 'I need an MS filter' crap. :) I swear, it's just like a little kid..........I need, I need, I need.

I'll take the Motor Saver Lot. My LST won't stop with the 'I need an MS filter' crap. :) I swear, it's just like a little kid..........I need, I need, I need.

Dont you hate that crap. Clan me, Put fuel in me, i broke a arm fix it! Freakin kids... er i mean rc's :D

Tires and wheels combos prices have been lowered slightly.

They take up space and need to go.

They will be off to feebay if they don't sell here by the weekend.

Got all my stuff in the mail yesterday. Extremely fast shipping. Thanks again

No problem.

Thanks for the purchases.

I got my wrenches SUPER FAST. If you haven't dealt with Rob before, he's one of my favorite sellers on the site. In fact, I can count on one hand the number of guys that I would buy a used RC from, and Rob is definitely the thumb. I can buy a used rig from Rob without asking him to send me pictures because I know what an honorable guy he is when it comes to selling. Also he's not the kind of guy that will take your money and then wait around a few days before shipping. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but most of the time, I send payment on Sunday or Monday, and have the product by Wednesday. It's like he's got a special hookup with a mail chik or something.

Damn Rob, that was fast!! Got the Motor Saver stuff today. Thanks man!!

+1 to what Charlie said.

Ohhh, those crime fighters...

edit; correction... Working on a way to borrow the money on monday. I definitely want 'em tho.

Last edited:
GGrrrrrrr.....Must resist the urge to buy the Sawtooth Stand. I don't think any of my current rigs work would with it, but it would look damn nice sitting on a workbench in the Man Cave.

thats what my PM is about !! the new savage will look awesome sitting on it !!

All PM's responded to.

I have been out racing all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.