The results of the day.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tunedfrog

Kermit the frog is a sissy.
Supporter
Military Veteran
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
Yellow Jeep as usual ran perfect "wife's Jeep". The red Jeep is the SCX10 ll kit and I was disappointed with it. The reason being, the hard body with all the accessories is far too top heavy and I kind of figured it would be. Any steep incline front or back, left or right she tumbles. So I will keep the body as a shelf queen when not running and paint up another body to run with. I took the body off and ran it and it was a lot better. I am going to add some wheel weights also which will help.

The Axial Bomber? Kind of undecided actually. I couldn't keep her on her feet. She rolls very easily but she does climb pretty good.
I ran her on 2s and she had a ton of power but on a straight away she was good but any slight turn and she rolled. Tires are very grippy. I'm not so sure I like her so she may be up for sale.
The silver Chevy is another build from all the parts I had laying around. She ran awesome..

IMG_1230.JPG

Nice fleet. I started to fall in love with brass parts due to the factory axial body and its weight.

I will definitely try her again after the wheel weights. I don't give up that early... :p

That bomber - can you add some wheel spacers? It is a really cool looking rig.

How are the shocks on it? With them being nearly straight up like that would setting them at a shallower angle help a bit?