The R/C Sickness

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hunter

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Its true there is an R/C sickness I know I have it real bad. A couple of weeks back I bought my first r/c plane just for fun you know what I mean I just had to try it and see if I could fly. Well I found out I'm not so good at flying as on my second flight I crashed my plane, and spent the next three days glueing it back together. Ok I know what your thinking what does this have to do with the r/c sickness, well I went out and bought another plane today a Tiger Moth I'm hoping I can get this one to fly better then the last one.

I keep buying better equipment in hopes that I will win a Race.
I will send you more glue and you can send me a trophy.

They say that 9 out of 10 times the fault of the accident is the operator, not the RC...best get more glue Hunter...you may need it...

Not to worry SkyMaxx I bought lots of glue this time I have a feeling Ill need it to:classic:

FastEddy thanks for the thought but I think you would be much happier if you win your own trophy.

I had the same thing happen with my first attempt with boating...I got the Dumas Pay 'n' Pak hydroplane...got it together, dropped an engine in it, started it up and then proceeded to make a high speed run into the nearest pier pilon (sp). The remnants are still in a box in my attic and that happened nearly 15 years ago.

Originally posted by FastEddy
I keep buying better equipment in hopes that I will win a Race.
I will send you more glue and you can send me a trophy.
WHy don't you give me your old equipment and I'll send you the trophy.

Originally posted by El Pirata
WHy don't you give me your old equipment and I'll send you the trophy.

I think the offer was glue for a trophy, so maybe if you send him a trophy he will send you some glue.