The Official 2006 F1 Season Thread

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice drive for Schumi to go from last on the grid (starting from pit lane) to finish fifth. Boy Kimi, if it wasn't for that bad luck you wouldn't have any luck. DC comes in with a podium finish as well. I still think the whole qualifying incident with MS was bullshit, why the hell would he intentionally block the track, even if Alonso had a faster time going, he would have been on the front row. CBS still sucks but at least Derek Daly was covering the Indy 500.

well, I'm not really sure, but I think it did look fishy at the least. You have to figure these guys have a lot going on, maybe they were tellin him FA was fast enough for pole so he played some poker w/o really thinking it through. Nonetheless he did a great job of getting through the field.. this is Monaco after all.

I want to get seats by the Pool someday. I love that section of the track.. thread the needle baby!

That is a European style pool you know, topless baby!!!! Gotta love Euro rules! I wouldn't think though he would gamble that way with the camera mounted right over his head clearly showing the wheel. Someone probably threw some greasy onion rings on the track that they got from Stars and Bars which is just a couple shops up from Recasse

He got hosed, plain and simple. With all the success he's had, do you think he'd toss a P2 spot on a move like that? Nope. I guess Briatore is the new sheriff in town. A few more laps, though and MS might have had a podium!
And jet, I know you're glad Daly wasn't there. But Danny Sullivan? Christ, they could have gotten Corky from "Life Goes On" to do a better job.

You want too talk about hosed...
Danica got hosed twice...Pitting on green and a caution comes out...Now that is being hosed.
If that didn't happen she whould have been in the top 5..Hands down...

True. She couldn't buy a break the whole day and was one of the fastest cars on the track. I guess Indy was the race to watch yesterday. Hat's off to young Andretti. One hell of a drive for a 19 year old rookie.

Back