The court jester

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Regardless of what Niffken is up to, that is a cool graphic...

is that Niffken's new alias now, shortman

whoa, i'm not niffken

I'm not niffken, just been snooping around in his server.

Niffken's obviously got zero life.

you didnt know, retread is one of the three stooges.

-WoodiE

Ya know, looking at the all the post about how this guy is going to get you:confused: Dude, you are on a computer, in your house. Your not getting anyone. Usualy I wouldn't even comment on a thread like this but now it seems I can't resist.

You want to get someone? What? Come on dude!
Threating someone on the internet is like running a race in the special olympics. no matter what the outcome, your still a retard;)

I don't mean to offend the handicapped.

Maxximillion that was great:banana:

Well, some things, need to be put into perspective:cool:

Last edited:
You are too serious. Niffken is having fun, and I'm enjoying it.
:ha

A gift, and it's "····· coming soon, very soon ·····" right? Thanks. You're so kind.

If you all go to anfyteam.com you can make those same images its not that amazing=devil

Don't even have to setup the Anfy stuff, Niffken already set himself up with it (it's fun browsing around his server):

Niffken

CURLY! I agree with El Pirata...how anyone can grow up without knowing all three (four really) Stooge names escapes me! That's some of the best stuff that's ever been on the boob tube.

Larry
Curly
Moe
and Shemp...Shemp replaced Curly later in the Three Stooges line up - but Curly was irreplaceable, the stuff with Shemp just doesn't cut it!

Then there's the Marx Bros! Those guys are more intelectual humor, you can watch that stuff 10 times and still get new jokes and comic dialogue each time...

Monty Python - don't even get me started there!

Ha, don't get me wrong, Niffken is Mr. security. I was just browsing around his public web server. This is stuff he knows is accessible by us.

If you just browse backwards to his root from any of the links to his things you can then go forward into other directories.