The coolest T-Maxx EVER!!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've seen the twin engine HPI truck... thats sick! I want it!!!

Must be a bitch to tune with the headers that long........

I bet!!! Looks pretty cool minus the headers.

I'll stick with my savage thank you! :hehe::p:

You gona have to come down here and bash with us. Probably do a g2g in a couple of weeks.
Gona be on burbon tommorrow night though.

Well, by looking at it, the maker is going for a really clean look. Did a hell of a job on looks and fit/finish!

I have a feeling he is kind of pooching the tune though as well with those headers. Considering the extra power of two engines, I doubt power will be an issue though.

hey not to be derailing this thread. butt y don't people just make a small v-twin motor. it would have the same punch but in one package

It isn't really necessary... by the time you spend the money jamming two engines into a rig, you could have just bought one nice engine that had the torque/power you were searching for.

They do make them for planes... and you can find 1 off custom multi-cylinder engines on youtube that people have made.

That said, seeing a twin engine rig is pretty cool!

its cool i mean there is no sound like two motors at once. but its almost a waist of money.

kinda made for show, its gonna be a jack@$$ to tune because you gotta run em in sync, and every 5 seconds one of the pipes will get ripped off.

Looks pretty cool
but I wouldnt want to spend the time tuning that thing!!

That thing is pretty bad A$$ but it'll be a pain to tune wit dose headers

I had thought about doing a twin engine. New Era models has the conversion kit for 189.99. But is just a chassis and a few other parts. I just decided to go with a really big BB. Although by the time I buy eveything I could have prolly just bought a brand new Savage RTR. Same motor as the one I'm putting on

nice

it look$$$$ like it cost 3500 but i'm not sure it's praticle, nice rig though

Back