The 2012 Lets See Your Christmas Tree Thread

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NCNitro

Fist of Goodness
In Memoriam
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
So, things have been real tight since my divorce and move back to Florida. But no way could I let my boys go without a Christmas tree, hope ya'll like it lol. :)

christmastree12.jpg

I like it.

Nothing beats the good ole Charlie Brown Christmas tree.

This was my ex wife's tree, i send her a picture of it every year after my current wife puts it up.

20121213_182621.jpg

Last edited:
Nice tree nikko.

Very nice Joe, less can be way more.

Ha ha ha, she has mentioned it, 2or 3 times, ok, she says that every year.:argue:

taqynyqu.jpg
I named our new fake tree "shorty" this year, its the most me and my mom could do unfortunately :/ but its better then nothing right?

For sure @Mastio it doesn't matter how big or expensive it is at all. Looks real good too.

Last edited by a moderator:
my kind of tree !

Last edited:
Our tree is invisible. We did just receive a real wreath for our door... our cat attacked it when it was in our house for a whole 5 minutes... hence the reason for no tree. He's currently standing in the living room beeping at the door and twitching.

Being as my family doesn't get to see my kids often, they have a habit of "over doing it" when it comes to gifts for them, seems to be the same way this year. It's been hell keeping a 10 month old out of the gifts, a few are already "started". This is my son's first Christmas, and will also be our last in this house.

2012-12-21185559.jpg

Back