Thanksgiving weekend pics and video

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryson

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Well I went camping with the parents and some of my dads friends over the weekend. Another good desert trip. I almost forgot how much I like dirtbike riding lol. It felts so good to climb some big ass hills and the bike ran pretty good after I fixed the clutch that went out half way into the first 50 mile loop. Its hard to crawl over rocks and bolders when you have no clutch to slip lol. In all I rode over 205 miles over 3 days, not bad you could say. Beat the bajas up to. The new to me rtr ran great, and I drove it pretty much all the trip, the 23 was more then enough engine to dive in-between bushes. I got a short little vid to, but I have no clue how to use the video function on my digital and having my mom shoot it didnt work out so well either lol. Oh well next time I know how to use it a little better. First time using Windows movie maker to I couldnt have been more confused lol. Anyway here are some pics of the weekend.
CIMG0633.jpg

CIMG0637.jpg

CIMG0636.jpg

CIMG0635.jpg

CIMG0632.jpg

CIMG0638.jpg

CIMG0645.jpg

My dads bike refused to start on the first day, espically after the E-start died so KTM lived up to its name, "Kicking Twenty Minutes"!
CIMG0649.jpg

CIMG0648.jpg

CIMG0647.jpg

Dad getting the turkey ready for the deep frier!
CIMG0646.jpg

More to come!

Our camp!
CIMG0654.jpg

CIMG0652.jpg

CIMG0650.jpg

CIMG0661.jpg

CIMG0670.jpg

My dads friend Jeff, the hills behind him are what I live for! Jeff is also one of the fastest guys I have ridden with!
CIMG0669.jpg

My dad from the same spot looking a differnt way.
CIMG0668.jpg

CIMG0670.jpg

My mom brought her mini t out and that little thing tore it up lol. I was supprised how well it worked compared to my rc18mt in gravel, the sealed pinion must have something to do with it.
CIMG0666.jpg

CIMG0667.jpg

CIMG0665.jpg

My dog on his 15th birthday, just relaxing by the fire!
CIMG0680.jpg

Last night as the sun goes down in the desert.
CIMG0679.jpg

Heres the vid,

Last edited by a moderator:
looks like a fun time man.....hows the 525 runnin? good way to spend thanksgiving for sure.

Looks like good time were had by all, nice pics and vid...

Looks like you all had a good time.

Man that looks like alot of fun....Great weather as well

nice pic, Cal City??

I had to stay home :(

-Mark

Very nice!
Looks like a lot of fun!

that ktm looks like its ready to be super motarded out

nice pic, Cal City??

I had to stay home :(

-Mark

Spangler hills, same difference by 50 miles lol. You diffinatly missed a great weekend. The weather was perfect, and the rain made the ground just about perfect.

The 525 is running bitchen. I had a issue with the clutch the first day. I knew it couldnt be anything big, and turns out I was just low on hydrualic clutch fluid. My dads friend jeff gave me crap for a hour, saying, "oh that wouldnt have happen if you would have stuck with a honda". Damn lol. He had me, but my luck a cable would have broke. :D

They are some beautiful pics... Makes me Jealous... would love to have been there...... must have been some memory's made there.....

Back