Thanks to all posters

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lburnell73

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone. I recently was given a 4910 T-Max 2.5R and threw trial and error I got it running and managed to break a few parts but thanks to this fourm I knew to replace my A-arms with RPM's instead of going to go aluminum which I thought would be better. I also striped my reverse grear. Which is now replaced with FOC couldnt beleive how much suff to take to make reverse work and while i was at it a put in the slipper upgrade. My truck now is very responsive dont miss reverse at all. I believe my next upgrade will be a 3.3.

You should have joined up earlier. We could have talked you through any problems you were having.
Anyway, glad you found what you needed here, and welcome to a great forum.

I dont like to clog of fourms with repost so I do alot of reading and searching because more offten than not someone else has had that problem and it has already been answered.

Your right. But don't let that stop you from posting. We're all here because we enjoy answering questions, and just shootin' the breeze about rc period. There's no such thing as a dumb question.:)

That's absolutely brilliant. I think you might be the first person in history that has mastered the use of the "Search" feature. :D

As long as you don't ask about super chargers, you'll do just fine.
Again, welcome to the forum.

did someone say supercharger?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9qiZrJaLRs"]YouTube - retarded dog[/ame]

I dont like to clog of fourms with repost so I do alot of reading and searching because more offten than not someone else has had that problem and it has already been answered.

I wouldn't worry about that, we do it all the time. we clog up the forums with stupid, wasteful stuff too! :D

Just a heads up on those rpm arms, if you haven't already, I highly suggest running a bolt through the part that the bottom of the shocks bolt to and put a locknut on the back. RPM plastic is very soft, which is good for flex, but bad for cutting/holding small threads.

You can see what I'm talking about here:
2004-0203-T-Maxx-BodyOff-FrontLeftLowerShockMount4.jpg

Back