Thanks FastEddy!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd have to agree, its helped me, and helped me help others on many occasions! Thanks Mr. Ed!

img_180.jpg

:D

Thats awesome!!! Did Eddy set all of that up? If so that looks like it took some time Nice work!

I just recommended that to somebody on another site. They couldnt believe it was free! Definatly a awesome site!

I actually used it today!!! But it would be nice if you put some engine manuals in there tho. Still an awesome, helpful site!

Yea...thanks a bunch! I use the exploded views quite a bit for finding parts that might work for various little mods...

Thanks guys.
It takes a lot to keep it up to date. The only possible way to do it is with the help of others.

If you have a manual in .pdf format that isn't already posted please e-mail it to the address on the sight. I'm getting 2-3 every day form all over the world. Believe it or not, most of the users are from over seas where they have ha hard time navigating sites written in English. If you do a google on the domain name you will find its posted on a huge amount of non English sites.

I do need to thank Woodie for providing the server space for the project. I out grew my hosting package within a month after opening the sight.

Use it and pass the link on to others.