Terra crusher starter power???

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leeofstudness

RC Newbie
Reaction score
My brother gave me his Terra crusher it's e start it last ran about six years ago. His wife is a pain so don't have much help getting it going he put a dyna-sport 1500mah batt on back for estart. Since it's been 6 years batt flat. So bought what I thought was right charger butt charges for sec then say it's charged. But won't even click. Engine free any ideas on batt to buy. . I collect ww2 army trucks no clue about this other then I have seen it run any help would be awesome

My brother gave me his Terra crusher it's e start it last ran about six years ago. His wife is a pain so don't have much help getting it going he put a dyna-sport 1500mah batt on back for estart. Since it's been 6 years batt flat. So bought what I thought was right charger butt charges for sec then say it's charged. But won't even click. Engine free any ideas on batt to buy. . I collect ww2 army trucks no clue about this other then I have seen it run any help would be awesome

unlikely you will get that battery to charge.. you could try the ole shock it with a 12v car battery . or you could build a jig to charge each cell al low amperage to condition it. but Id just buy a new 6 cell or buy 6 and build my own. do a condition charge at low amps. .01 for 18 hours or so.. discharge and then do a few normal 1/2 to 1c charge.... good luck.. get a glow plug new nitro lines .check seal on tank.check radio channels as in how servos work as in throw of each.. a few other things you could do also like check axels bushings. add a drop of oil to start motor.good luck

unlikely you will get that battery to charge.. you could try the ole shock it with a 12v car battery . or you could build a jig to charge each cell al low amperage to condition it. but Id just buy a new 6 cell or buy 6 and build my own. do a condition charge at low amps. .01 for 18 hours or so.. discharge and then do a few normal 1/2 to 1c charge.... good luck.. get a glow plug new nitro lines .check seal on tank.check radio channels as in how servos work as in throw of each.. a few other things you could do also like check axels bushings. add a drop of oil to start motor.good luck
Great info. Like I said just starting to get into this love it, it's a truck I don't have to go out to garage to work on lol. My wife loves the coffee table idea ha ha. Where do u get those Batts when I Google it 115,000 come up lol

Back