Tekno throttle/brake servo mount ?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jon2

Nitro ASSpired!!!
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I got it and want to remove the bulky Throttle and Reverse box out in favor for the Tekno RC mount. Only issue I am seeing is that servo does not mount on with all four ears. I would accept even 2 one on each end but I can only get one end to sit down.

Anyone got this problem? I am sure I can hack it on there but if there is a standard method, I would rather go that route and keep it un modded.

Members?

jon, what servo are you using? I was using a JR and it fit fine.

I am using a Hitec and it fits fine as well.

Airtronics 94358.. Are the mounts specific to make?I saw nothing on the package.?.?

It's generic, but the Airtronics servos never seem to fit any mounting holes exactly. At least not any mounting holes on any of my rides.

Hmm I tried a Hitec 925 servo and it does notfit either

Very... I was hoping this would solve my non-running revo. Can y shoot a pic of yours? I am puzzled. Had I known this I woud have hacked my box up....LOL

I just went and looked.

I actually don't have the Hitec for the throttle servo. It's in the Savage. I have the Traxxas 2055 installed in the mount and it fits perfectly.

my hitec fits fine,
DSC01838.jpg

DSC01839.jpg

That is one sweet lookin rig you got there Beason(faty pipe). I was going to buy a tekno mout but i just hacked up the stocker worked fine for me. Its always something to back up on.

Bryson

I will have to take a shot of it when I get the camera back
It is just not even that close to match up to yours Beason.

heres a couple better shots jon, hope this helps

DSC02083.jpg

DSC02081.jpg

I've got a JR 590m mounted on mine. the screws sit a little on the outside of each side. I may throw down a small washer on each screw to make sure its got its hold on the servo. However with a couple runs, its holdin good as is.

Mike

I've got a JR 590m mounted on mine. the screws sit a little on the outside of each side. I may throw down a small washer on each screw to make sure its got its hold on the servo. However with a couple runs, its holdin good as is.

Mike

I am going to run some countersuck washers taken from my GS Storm spares. It should hold up. I wil mount it tomorrow.

Back