Team Associated Nitro TC3Plus HELP!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bradfisher1

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Ok, so i have a tc3 plus i have had for around a year now, Yesterday the pull start just wouldnt go back in, tried taking it off and rewinding it. watched several pull start repair videos and it seems the pull on the tc3 is different from like every other nitro. All the pieces are there. Rope is fine and tied in. Spring is wound but no matter what everytime i pull it It gets stuck out. Please someone give me some help with this. :\

Your one way bearing is either frozen or gunned up... Or It is installed backwards. At least that's what it sounds like to me from your description. Good luck. Let us know how you make out!

Lol! Thanks for the heads up. I don't even think of that... Obviously. I forget how the forum prompts the 'new' posts.

Lol! Thanks for the heads up. I don't even think of that... Obviously. I forget how the forum prompts the 'new' posts.

Lol...I usually use the new post button & alerts ,sometimes someone will hit on an old thread with out realizing it is old!
Nothing wrong with that ,its a common mistake!...:cool:

Nothing wrong with helping others lol. One day he may return!

I just came back into the Hobby after like 4years

2012 an the person never came back!:rolleyes:

Always check the date!

Lol....newbies.
Good catch. I was about to offer my advice.
It was his first and only post. At the time, he said it was a year old. Now it's 5 years old and he's been waiting patiently for our info.

Nothing wrong with helping others lol. One day he may return!

I just came back into the Hobby after like 4years
Did you get the answer to your 4 year old question? :p

Lol....newbies.
Good catch. I was about to offer my advice.
It was his first and only post. At the time, he said it was a year old. Now it's 5 years old and he's been waiting patiently for our info.

Did you get the answer to your 4 year old question? :p
I did go through my emails looking to see what I was messing with or wondering about back then.

Why did this thread get no answers in the first place?

Back