Team Asso SC10 Compatibility

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cesy

RC Newbie
Reaction score
I everyone,
I ask the following question to Team Asso team :

"I have a SC10 RS, and i'm awaiting delivery of a Pro SC10.
I compared assembly instructions of each one and i noticed references of spare parts are all different.
However it seems to be the sames parts ?
Is some parts of the first one are interchangeable with the second one ?
Have you a correlation table or something like that ?"

Here is the answer :

"The ProSC10 is based on the 5 Series of Buggies, Trucks and Short Course, while the SC10 was based on the 4, while the parts might look similar, they are not. Could they be used, possibly but some modifications might would have to be done.
Here is the link for the ProSC10 manual.
https://img2.associatedelectrics.com/pdf/cars_and_trucks/ProSC10/AETeam_RTR/5_Series_Manual_2020.pdf"

Does anyone here use the parts of pro SC10 to repair (to fix ?) an old one ?
In France it's not easy to find parts of the SC10 RS.
For exemple, can i adapt a differencial, a slipper or a whisbone suspension from the new one to the old one ?

Thank for your answer and scuse me for my approximate english.

I everyone,
I ask the following question to Team Asso team :

"I have a SC10 RS, and i'm awaiting delivery of a Pro SC10.
I compared assembly instructions of each one and i noticed references of spare parts are all different.
However it seems to be the sames parts ?
Is some parts of the first one are interchangeable with the second one ?
Have you a correlation table or something like that ?"

Here is the answer :

"The ProSC10 is based on the 5 Series of Buggies, Trucks and Short Course, while the SC10 was based on the 4, while the parts might look similar, they are not. Could they be used, possibly but some modifications might would have to be done.
Here is the link for the ProSC10 manual.
https://img2.associatedelectrics.com/pdf/cars_and_trucks/ProSC10/AETeam_RTR/5_Series_Manual_2020.pdf"

Does anyone here use the parts of pro SC10 to repair (to fix ?) an old one ?
In France it's not easy to find parts of the SC10 RS.
For exemple, can i adapt a differencial, a slipper or a whisbone suspension from the new one to the old one ?

Thank for your answer and scuse me for my approximate english.
I know this is an old thread but the old Sc10 used standard sized hardware and bearings the Pro SC10 uses metric hardware and bearings. So while the parts might appear to be the same they are not.

I had an answer from Team Asso :

"The ProSC10 is based on the 5 Series of Buggies, Trucks and Short Course, while the SC10 was based on the 4, while the parts might look similar, they are not. Could they be used, possibly but some modifications might would have to be done."

But it's not clear for me... For exemple, slipper, dif. are similar or interchangeable ?

I had an answer from Team Asso :

"The ProSC10 is based on the 5 Series of Buggies, Trucks and Short Course, while the SC10 was based on the 4, while the parts might look similar, they are not. Could they be used, possibly but some modifications might would have to be done."

But it's not clear for me... For exemple, slipper, dif. are similar or interchangeable ?
To be honest idk, maybe ask @razorrc he has a bunch of videos and stuff about the SC10 on his youtube channel.

Back