Tamiya Pajero

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...and now you went and got it dirty. What is WRONG with you? :hehe:

I left out pics of the water crossing because I was afraid you would have a stroke...or ban me LOL

A quick video to show the gearing, it's a slow walking pace at full throttle

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wXKRq7PEDM"]Tamiya Pajero cc01 hpi gru - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
I'm having a strong urge to hack the bumpers, chassis, put bigger tires and paint everything flat black!

I think there's a Savage in the mods' lounge that needs all the bling covered up worse. I think it's behind Rolex's recliner on a shelf.... =devil

I took the Jero to the work bench to start hacking but as I satire down it started talking to me, it wanted to remain whole and wanted its body back to stock height. The only choice I had was to reduce the tires so they would fit with the stock ride hight. This was my first attempt at cutting tires but it went pretty good IMO

reduced_zps9122addb.gif

cuttire-Copy_zps38dd1500.gif

Last edited:
I love the paint.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

After cutting the height down I decided I needed to narrow the tires also, I think I went a little too far LOL...Gonna need new tires.

narrowed_zpsade88d06.gif

Last edited:
Back