Talk about not being able to run a FORUM

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x_789

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Woodie I think you need to start giving leasons on how to run a forum it seems our frind at hipsavage can't get his server to run on the SUNFLOWERPOWER webhosting. http://www.hpisavage.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=162 You can't hit his main index and anything else is tossing poop loads of bd errors. SO HE IS HOSED

Now for the punk as no email repling bastered bandwidth leaching peckers at Savageactinon well there little site went KABOOM oh its so sad here is what is on there front page bo hoo
Savageaction.com recently had a server problem that caused us to lose all critical data pertaining to our website. We are hoping that all of our members rejoin so that we can begin rebuilding our website that we once had. Please rejoin and help rebuild this site.
thats what you get for leaching off me you bitches. It never pays to steal...X

X what did you do8-0

I think this is like the 3rd or 4th time this had happend to them.
This will deffinitly stop users from going there. Savage Action only has 9 members:hehe:

Last edited:
Guess you get what you pay for. Too bad they crashed, but in the IT world, if you do not do your homework and get what you need vice what you can afford then you will end up paying for it in the end.

Maybe we should hack their page and put a pointer to this site....then their members could come to a really cool site...:D J/K That would be illegal, but funny.

:batman: If you disgise your self no one will no!:hehe:

I'm in

How ignorant could one be?!?!?! Its called a BACKUP! All the admin had to do was download the site at least once a month to be able to restore as far back as 30 days! Id rather lose 30 days worth than EVERYTHING! Minga'

X - you are starting to scare me. Seems every site you dont like takes a poop! Still trying to figure out Traxxas I take it?!?!?! LOLOLOL! :cheers:

Bad things happen to bad people.

I posted my website www.UsedRC.com for sale on their site and the owner left a post saying you could get a cheep web-host and make a site yourself for free. He then a day or so later deleted my post saying it wasn't fair to get something for free and try to sell it.

Well at-least we know he practices what he preaches up to the point of trying to sell something he got for nothing. If I remember correctly he was trying to sell his last forum. As for hosting services Ill say no more.

Hes obviously has much more experience in this aria than any one I know.

Just got an email from HPISAVAGE FORUM FROM THE ADMIN THIS IS WHAT IT SAYS

This is a quick note to let you know that our server move is now complete, we
should not experience the unscheduled downtime's that we had been with our prior
hosting service.

I guess sunflower webhosting wasn't all it was cracked up to be ...:ahh:

Originally posted by x_789
Just got an email from HPISAVAGE FORUM FROM THE ADMIN THIS IS WHAT IT SAYS

This is a quick note to let you know that our server move is now complete, we
should not experience the unscheduled downtime's that we had been with our prior
hosting service.

I guess sunflower webhosting wasn't all it was cracked up to be ...:ahh:

Well I hope his new host BoneHost.com is better then his last.

-WoodiE

"Now that we have moved to the new server, we will shortly install the gallery software, which is something that you have all been asking for.

I would like to thank all of our members for your continued support during this move."

Now the guy is encouraging his members to Shamelessly promote the board buy going to other forums and posting graphics for their site. That kind of behaviour wont get them far. Just build a better board, and people will come. Referals are one thing, spam is another.

Back