Talk about leaving a bad tip at the restaurant.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dam i dunno what id do if i started chewin on some ones thumb

Originally posted by Domination
dam i dunno what id do if i started chewin on some ones thumb

I would imagine you would hurl:puke:

One word, SUE! How much do you think she is going to sue for. Man that would be some nasty poop to bit into a thumb. I would be bent.

I think that would scar me for life!I sure wouldnt crave a salad again! Ya she should sue, hell the resturant would have my name on the sign after my lawyer got done with them!

Originally posted by El Pirata
Yeah, like that really tells us something we didn't know!

What they didnt tell us was that she likes the taste of dead finger...

Just think of it this way.. That was a good resturant right? Just think of whats in McDonalds food!! I've found soo many things in there... just to name a few.... boogers "they said it was a dried up pickle" dumbass'z, then I've found numerous hairs! curly cues.. :ban: and then last but not least for the record!!!! A FREAKIN TOOTH! Just a lil advice .. look at ur mcdonalds food before you eat it. Enought said :) :flaming:

opps i didnt bring a dead forum post back up did i???

Do you guys remember the McDonald's Chicken McNoggin story from a couple years ago?

mcnoggin.jpg

Originally posted by wdavidhicks
Do you guys remember the McDonald's Chicken McNoggin story from a couple years ago?

MMM that looks Mc-licious

I think I'd rather bite down on a thumb nugget than pull a short & curly from my mouth.....

Ever check out a White Castle burger? You'll see theres 2 holes in the meat... Some say they are the frogs eye sockets...

Originally posted by ImBroken
I think I'd rather bite down on a thumb nugget than pull a short & curly from my mouth.....

Ever check out a White Castle burger? You'll see theres 2 holes in the meat... Some say they are the frogs eye sockets...

Yea a short and curly would freak me out big time...:wtf:

ImBroken- I've only had white castle burgers from the frozen food section of the grocery store... were not lucky enought to get a fast food one of those.. but there really good! just too little lol

I once ate 12 WC hamburgers while high as a kite.... Lets just say, It was not a very wise thing to do... Intense gastro-intestinal pain, followed by a screamin shats marathon.... Not pretty...

Originally posted by ImBroken
I once ate 12 WC hamburgers while high as a kite.... Lets just say, It was not a very wise thing to do... Intense gastro-intestinal pain, followed by a screamin shats marathon.... Not pretty...

They don't call 'em "sliders" for nothing

High as a Kite > LOL, I'm learning things about fast food and frozen food 2.. hmmmm it sucks!!! I wonder whats the matter with bagel bites lol

ummm.. Bagel Bites rule...

Until I hear something nasty about them in the next few posts...

White Castle hmm, never tried them must be an East Coast thang. And it is "high as a Giraffs ass"

Where else can you pick up a case of cheeseburgers..... lol

The Crave Case
crave_case_lg.jpg

Back