TA SC10 4x4 RTR.....Sweet!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

30%NitroBoy

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hey ya'll, This new 4x4 Brushless RTR Truck from Team Associated looks bad ass.

Any of yooz guys have this pre-ordered or planning on buying it?

http://www.amainhobbies.com/product...TR-Brushless-4WD-Short-Course-Truck-Lucas-Oil

I'm seriously considering this. TA has always taken care of me with Electric designs. My soon to be five year old is still young for this but he'll have allot of fun with me in the dirt.

:D

Last edited:
The SC10 is a great truck for racing but I have heard from a couple of people who said that it is not the most durable short course out there. It was made to race but it was not made for heavy duty bashing. Just try not to do really rough things with it and you would not break to many parts.:)

Hey...

Yooz guys must have read my mind.

Just try not to do really rough things with it and you would not break to many parts That goes without saying for most any RC IME....lol.

Yeah, I want something Durable that I can bash hard. I was looking hard at OFNA but I've heard many Indifferent things about the Ofna Hyper 10 Sc Hobao but it's easy to get parts for them here. I want something that I can teach my son with too.

I always hear people reco'ing the Slash.....hum.

If you want a short course for bashing,,,you definitely need to get a Traxxas Slash! I love traxxas products! I have had my rustler for almost 3 weeks and it is mad durable for a 2wd stadium truck! I can't imagine how durable the slash is if the rustler is mad durable!

Back