T-maxx to E-maxx conversion!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hulkmaxx

Wanna know my secrect. I'm always ANGRY!
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Can't believe I am asking this but I am considering converting one of my Tmaxx rigs to an emaxx. So figured I would get some opinions on a good conversion?

Cheap way hulk is to just get a motor mount off ebay and then just buy your electronics

Yah I have seen the old way rc mounts but kinda looking for more of a twin motor setup using an emaxx trans if possible. I really didn't like the el cheapo mount my buddy was running.

Can't believe I am asking this but I am considering converting one of my Tmaxx rigs to an emaxx. So figured I would get some opinions on a good conversion?
Don't do it. Next you will be getting the audio system to fake the sound of nitro. I cannot believe they make them but they do....Traxxas.

Don't do it. Next you will be getting the audio system to fake the sound of nitro. I cannot believe they make them but they do....Traxxas.

LOL! I seen those audio systems kinda lame. I wouldn't even consider doing a conversion but I am sitting on like 8 different maxx's right now all nitro.

Can't you just install a sound system that will make the nitro sound like an electric? Look at the money you'd save. :thumbs-up:

I almost built one hulk just for winter time!...but ran well short of any funding I needed.....

Snag an emaxx tranny off the bay with the twin motor mounts already on it and it might be flm that makes the adapter mounts for the Trans to drop in a nitro plate

Last edited:
mWiIXtIv3B9IrjNU0H6ejLg.jpg
I was looking at this fits any tmaxx chassis. Or maybe I'll just go with Rolex's Idea LOL! That FLM E-maxx chassis is really nice!
$_103.jpg

Back