T-Maxx sitting for 3 years!!!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A4wheelin

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey everyone, I've been gone awhile. 3 years actually lol. Just dug my old 2.5 out of my storage. I want to get her running again. Is there anything special I should do to get it running again properly? I still have to dig out my starter charger and buy some fuel so I haven't tried starting it yet. Shoot me some ideas, thanks! :thumbup:

id pick up some new plugs and new fuel/pressure line.

while the plug is out to replace drop some aero down the hole and put a few drops down the carb while cleaning and oiling your filter. should be good to go.

id pick up some new plugs and new fuel/pressure line.

while the plug is out to replace drop some aero down the hole and put a few drops down the carb while cleaning and oiling your filter. should be good to go.

What's aero? I took the plug out and sprayed some WD-40 in there already. I figured that couldn't hurt to sit for a few days.

ment ARO (after run oil) my bad, if you used wd40 thats fine too. same thing different lube?

I'd make sure all those screws are tight. I would also change the shock oils.

congrats on the return, better late then never!! i agree witht he above posts, i would check over the batterys really well though, they may have discharged to far and vented.

btw, can i use this for my new title?

same thing different lube?