T-Maxx Racing Video Lots of Action

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What about the ProLine Mashers? I think those might run well onroad. More treads and same line style I think.

Sory Sky - I dont know how they perform. Almost everyone I know either runs JHawgs, Stock or the Proline Mulchers and Mashers.

I meant on the road race that this post is about. I run them and they work great for my purposes. I run Maxx Mashers for my offroad exploits. I've been looking into J Hawgs for when my Mashers bite the dust.

Originally posted by SkyMaxx
Anyone running the Road Rage tires? If so, how'd they handle?

They handle great why are you think of getting a set.

No, I already have a set...I just wanted to know if the racers out there find them adequate to the task...or do they use another on road tire.

Originally posted by FastEddy
The foams for the maxx dont work well.
The truck is to heavy.
Watch the video and you will see the Maxx with foam came on last.

The best tires seem to be stock.
Stock tires come with foam.

Not quite what he was referring to...there are foam racing tires, they are made of a high density foam...no rubber tread like you have now...just plain old foam. Kind of like wrapping a soda cozy around the rim and running with that...

Tooth Brush?
What are you trying to say?:wtf:
Are you telling me I don’t have a Tooth Brush?:angry:
Of course I have one!
I use it every day…
Too clean my R/Cs.
I most certainly wouldn’t want to use it on anything that might contaminate my R/Cs. :lick:

I suggest investing in another one for maybe uh your teeth (just a suggestion)

Originally posted by Maxxcrazy88

I suggest investing in another one for maybe uh your teeth (just a suggestion)

I got something stuck in my teeth the other day. I used my throttle linkage to pick it out and cleaned the rod with my toothbrush.

So, LAY OFF I know how to take care of my Oral Hygienx.
:D

I got something stuck in my teeth the other day. I used my throttle linkage to pick it out and cleaned the rod with my toothbrush.

So, LAY OFF I know how to take care of my Oral Hygienx.
:D

:D nice come back

Last edited:
Back