T-maxx long travel shocks

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T-Maxximus559

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Hello just wondering if anyone knows of any shocks that are about a 1/4-1/2in. Longer then the stock shocks? I have rpm arms, 7in beadlocks, and a roll cage so I want it a little higher ride height for a lifted truck look. With the shocks unhooked you can lift it a little higher with no issues with the axles so if I can find longer shocks it would be great. Or maybe even a nice multi mounting point shock tower that will give me the extra lift i'm looking for. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Just be careful of the down travel with longer shocks, you do not want the shocks to bottom out before the the skids do.

FLM towers I think have lower then stock mount holes.

In order to get the ride height your looking for and setting the shocks up so they will not bottom out before the skid plate does and take advantage of the longer shocks, you will need both longer travel shocks (similar to the Ofna LX one rear shocks or UE super shocks) and aftermarket shock towers with multi position shock mounting locations. FLM or UE knucklehead towers both will work for what you looking to accomplish.

Back