T-Maxx front and rear bulkheads from RPM

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
rpm-tmaxx-bulk-head-black.jpg

Better late than never... RPM has finally released front and rear bulkheads for the ever popular Traxxas T-Maxx and E-Maxx trucks. RPM has taken their trademark nylon and redesigned key areas of the Maxx bulk heads to reduce common stock bulkhead breakage. RPM also incorporates a series of lock nuts at the chassis and skid plate mounting holes to securely lock the bulkheads in place...

Click to continue

i was just going to post this ;).. You beat me to it

Woot!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Finally! I will be ordering two sets of these!
Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Figures.....i pick up a set of alum. bulks and they come out with these......need to try them tho.

I like my hot racing bulks for the easy diff access. But I'm gonna just have to get some of these to try for a bit. Just because its RPM. Man they look good and I'm sure they are gonna be a very popular and durable product.

Well its about damn time! What took sooo long,thanx for the heads up woody,....I've only been waiting since the begining

transmited from a mobile communications device

Last edited:
No kidding. That was one of the reasons I stopped running the maxx! Bulks and diffs... both sucked. Awesome that they are using lucknuts for threads. Way better than any design out there IMHO. Even with alloy, they strip over time if they last long. Good job RPM!

Now if they would make buggy towers! lol <insert flex here>

Hey olds97 get a set of emaxx diffs. They are much stronger than stock 2.5 or 3.3 diffs.

Hey olds97 get a set of emaxx diffs. They are much stronger than stock 2.5 or 3.3 diffs.

Agree.....i put a set in my maxx over the winter. Have taken everything i can throw at them so far and not ever a hint of problems

Olds nailed it. them caged lock nuts are the way to go. I have a hell of a time getting the rear Alu bulks to stay tight.

Very nice. thanks for the info. Very affordable too, MSRP of only 15.95 per set. I'm very curious how light they are compared to aluminum.

The fronts are supposed to weigh less then stock bulks & rears the same as stock bulks.

If you Google rpm emaxx bulkheads you will see why they didn't release them earlier. Long story short they couldn't guarantee them like the rest of their parts. Guess they think they have it. Guess I should try some since the torque of my emaxx tore the skid plate in half and broke the bulkhead it where the screw holds it to the chassis :)

Back