t maxx driveshafts

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

golden763

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
hello everyone i just bought a t maxx yesterday and i was messing with it today and all it does is tear up driveshafts whats the best comppany to buy really good center drivershafts from?

the traxxas ones are nice i have had them for a good 12 gallons of fule with no problems

MIP makes good shafts as well. I don't have their center shafts but I do have Fr/Rr and they're great.

I am liking these...
142a_1.jpg

But the price is way out of my range ($150) Anyone have any expierence with those?

The first set didn't have a name (found on Ebay)
This set is half the price
CVDTMX332Pairs.jpg

RDLOGICS CVD

driveshafts

Just make sure you watch the set screw that holds the pin. They like to come loose. I like to locktite them. Just my 2 cents.

I have had the Dynamite CVDs for years on my maxx, front rear and centers, and they have held up awesome. I would highly recommend them.

+1 0n the MIP drive shafts I have used them on my on all my RC's, How ever they will run you about $150 for the complete set f/r/c, but worth every penny IMO...

The RD Logics ones aren't bad, but when I ran them in my 21BB maxx years ago, they got sloppy in the joints pretty quick.

just loosen the slipper clutch and it will stop.

Back