SWEET DEAL! read inside

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cupooterluvr

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Ok so my neighbor was cleaning out his garage and found an old RC18gt (I think that's what it's called) from Associated.

He sold it to me for 50 bucks! It was originally 150 and has some 50 dollar tires on it, and he also sold me a nice Dynamite Prophet Plus peak detecting charger for 20 bucks (originally 50!). The only other thing I need to run it is the battery for the car. There were even batteries in the remote!

I'll take some pics when I get the chance.

Now I have something even better than a Micro T that I can still putter around in the house with.

RC18t_by_Cupooterluvr.jpg

rc18t2_by_Cupooterluvr.jpg

Wow. Awesome deal. I wish my neighbors had old RC's.

Turns out one of the shocks is blown. It should be an easy fix, in fact I temporarily fixed it with some CA glue. I'll just buy a new shock when I go for the battery.

He told me it had been sitting on a shelf for at least a few months before I saw it.

It's just clean enough to be an inside car. lol

those things are some fun rigs, and insane with a brushless setup!

Yep, that was one of my first real rc's. They are fun, but the spending never ends with mini's. At least for me lol, cause I have the need for speed.

Bryson

:yes: I mowed the first lawn in the payback sequence. That leaves 40 bucks to be payed.

HAHA payed it all back and this thing is a BEAST!

Just imagine if you go brushless. Your jaw will drop so far, it'll strike oil.

Hell of a good deal. Love that Late Model Body

Back