Support RC Nitro Talk !

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nitroaddict

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I noticed the "contribute" button in the upper right hand corner of the site the other day, and coouldnt help myself. I think it would be a good gesture for anyone who has received valuable information or has been helped in the learning curve, to take 5 minutes and do whats right. Lets pay back this site for all the wonderful things it has done for us! I cannot tell you how valuable the information I have gathered in here has been! I would have made a lot of mistakes had it not been for the insight and wisdom this site has provided to me. In particular, I would like to thank Woodie, Skymaxx, and RCnitro. Give a little, people, and help keep this site running!

If you donate it will help the site mature.
Woodie has a lot of new things in the works and all it take is 5 or a 10 spot from a few guys that can part with a bit of extra coin to show their appreciation.

You will also get a "Contributing Member" banner under you name.

Look to the left of this post under my name.
:yes:

yeah, it doesn't have to be much.....this site has a good "community" feel, especially since it is still relatively small. I have gleaned a lot from here, so I threw in some cheddar....this was before I got to have the little "contributing member" thingy...

I thinnk you mean NCNitro:eek:pps:

oops! ncnitro! yeah thats the ticket! ha ha

:rolleyes:

First I would like to say Thank you to all the people that have contributed to the site thus far. Your help is greatly appreciated, more then I would put into words.

Those of you have have sent donations of any amount have had their user status changed to show that you have in fact contributed to RCNT.

Again, Thank You!

-Michael

Back