Super Nitro RS4 OFNA Force .26 Conversion

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRDStreetFighter

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I know SuperNitro here did it already, since I sold my Super Nitro Rally I picked up a Super Nitro RS4 on Ebay and started to do my conversion... so far I tossed in the OFNA Force .26 engine with Nova Head, the Wolf Pack conversion kit with adjustable engine mounts, vented fly wheel, aluminum shoes, ofna gold springs, ofna 1500 fuel tank, JR RS300, 5 cell NiMah Hump, and HPI Slide carb conversion... all I need to do is dremel off my extra buggy manifold and I am set....

the car already came with a 2 speed tranny and vented brake system from the previous owner... hopefully I can get it done an see how this hangs with the Schumacher Fusions...

2027Picture_103-med.jpg

2027Picture_102-med.jpg

2027Picture_101-med.jpg

2027Picture_100-med.jpg

2027Picture_104-med.jpg

2027Picture_107-med.jpg

2027Picture_106-med.jpg

Last edited:
Thats a bad ass conversion Streetfighter, good luck, that should really move once you get it finished up. Post some updates when all said and done so we can hear how she performs.:worship:

Report:

I had to change the pipe to a bigger pipe.. the small HPI wouldn't cut it.. so I use a OFNA Buggy pipe instead...

INSANELY FAST!!!!!!! MAAAAD TORQUE!!!! I had to take off the chrome 5 star.. wheels keep coming off.. so I use the basic grey mesh wheels... all super nitros come with only slicks... full throttle I can't keep the car in line.. so now I have to do research on 1/8th cars...

any recommendations?

Double your pleasure, double your fun. TRD, that's wicked. You'll figure it out.

I have a supernitro as well. How in the hell did u fit that engine? Very curious! Looks great!

here is with the proper pipe.. had to do a McGuyver type deal with a stock Savage 21 exhaust, OFNA buggy pipe, and dremeled off a OFNA buggy exhaust.. couple of tie wraps.. all set... ran the car.... BOOOO YAH... gonna take it tomorrow to my LHS and compete it with a schumacher Fusion...

2027Picture_135-med.jpg

2027Picture_108-med.jpg

Originally posted by Team 17
I have a supernitro as well. How in the hell did u fit that engine? Very curious! Looks great!

Click to visit my website

visit my site to get a list of how I did it

next item is an OFNA roto start back plate...

4f_1.jpg

Last edited:
finally done with the body...

This is the only body that will house my big block

2027Picture_153-med.jpg

2027Picture_154-med.jpg

Back