Super Duper Double Dog - Doh!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was she really the 1st person to get one outside Traxxas????

If so, thats cool!

Guess is does pay!

Man, I'm sure they sent them free (holmie's getting one too)...Duratrash sent me a FREE TQ for a review.

Well, to the victor goes the spoils. I'm stoked for them. That's got to be awesome. Bit jealous, but since I've had nothing constructive to say in either forum, I think it will be a loooooooonnnggggg time before anyone sends me a free truck!!!! LOL!

Originally posted by Retread316
Man, I'm sure they sent them free (holmie's getting one too)...Duratrash sent me a FREE TQ for a review.
Yeah I used to get all kinds of paintball stuff by wheeling and dealing so I could review it for them for free. The stuff I couldn't wheel and deal for free I would either not review or buy the product because I liked the initial look or claims the products made.

I think its cool of Traxxas to give them a free Maxx:cheerful: But next time they say they work as a MOD for free Ill just have to bring up the perks they get for being a MOD.

They need to pay them something...why else would they put up with all of us ? "idiot posters" removed by SkyMaxx

Last edited:
Originally posted by SkyMaxx
They need to pay them something...why else would they put up with all of us idiot posters?

Now now SkyMaxx play nice I know you dont really mean that.

Did I go and say something "offensive"? Sorry, to my fellow posters. Self editing post now...

Now that is truly funny thanks for the good laugh SkyMaxx:cheerful: Just so you know there was no offence taken I just dont think there are any ( idiot) posters.

I know...I was just using you as my foil...thanks for playing into it.

You know me I always like to play:banana:

Back