Super Baja Rej 2.0 Chassis Screws

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kasparov999

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hi guys, greeting from Australia, I was doing a whole cleanup of my SBT 2.0 as there was mud and grass everywhere, when putting the bottom chassis back on it has like 25 screws, I've mixed up what screw goes where lol, I remember about half of it, I looked at the exploded view but it doesn't help much, is there a reference point I can use?

I just want to put the correct screws back into the correct places.

Thanks

Max

Welcome to the site.

Hopefully this can help. I dont own a losi so I can't confirm it. A camera and clean table can be your best friend. Lay your screws in order and take a pic, or take a pic per step when it gets complicated. I need to do that occasionally and I take alot of things apart.

https://www.google.com/search?q=sup...BHWX1DlkQ_AUoAXoECAIQAQ&biw=360&bih=520&dpr=3

I just saw you looked at the exploded views. Maybe try youtube. There has to be someone with a video taking it apart.

Hi guys, greeting from Australia, I was doing a whole cleanup of my SBT 2.0 as there was mud and grass everywhere, when putting the bottom chassis back on it has like 25 screws, I've mixed up what screw goes where lol, I remember about half of it, I looked at the exploded view but it doesn't help much, is there a reference point I can use?

I just want to put the correct screws back into the correct places.

Thanks

Max
Fkn screws I get them messed up all the time I feel ur pain

Welcome to the site.

Hopefully this can help. I dont own a losi so I can't confirm it. A camera and clean table can be your best friend. Lay your screws in order and take a pic, or take a pic per step when it gets complicated. I need to do that occasionally and I take alot of things apart.

https://www.google.com/search?q=sup...BHWX1DlkQ_AUoAXoECAIQAQ&biw=360&bih=520&dpr=3

I just saw you looked at the exploded views. Maybe try youtube. There has to be someone with a video taking it apart.
Thankyou mate, I have taken photos here and there but forgot to when I unscrewed the chassis, I can't make sense of the exploded view....can't find anyone on youtube either, I emailed Losi too but they didn't respond lol

It's not hard to figure out what screws go where. For blind holes, meaning they don't come out the other side, use a toothpick to get the depth of the hole. Match that to the screw.

Thankyou mate, never thought of that. 😉
Bit off topic, has anyone upgraded the diff oil on the SBR 2.0? If so what oils thickness did you use for what diff and were you happy with the results.....

a fyi for next time. make a cardboard drawing on chassis then put screw into cardboard

Often times when I remove a component, I put the screws back in the holes they came out of. Otherwise I am bad about losing them 😜

Back