Sold / Found Summer Garage Sale #1

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WrenchHead

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Hey All; Well time for another Garage Sale and thin the RC heard a bit so to speak. Needs to raise some RC cash for a ROAR regional race coming up. Thanks for looking.
I take PayPal and ship USPS to all 50 States. W.

Associated RC10GT with Failsafe and battery pack, 2 servos, proline rims and tires,motorsaver air filter, SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DSC05160.jpg

DSC05161.jpg

DSC05162.jpg

Airtronics MX-3 Radio w/ Alloy Wheel and 2 recievers and a full crystals case. SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DSC05151.jpg

Sportwerks Radio bag. Like new. $20 Shipped __________ Deal Pending Payment_________

DSC05153.jpg

LOSI LiPo Radio Battery 3 cell 11.1V 2400 miAh for M11 and MX3/3S. Traded for Brushless motors

DSC05179.jpg

LOSI Dirt Bag Buggy/Truggy carry bag. Like New. $25 Shipped

DSC05176.jpg

(truck Not included,just bag)

DSC05177.jpg

LOSI large Pit Mat/Banner. Like new. $25 Shipped.

DSC05178.jpg

ProLine Fuel Gun. $25 Shipped

DSC05173.jpg

Novak Black Box 12V Power Supply. SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DSC05174.jpg

Last edited:
its 2wd right? is it rtr? if not what all do i need to run it? did you do the standard 5 tank break i8n process? how much do you want for everything thats for sale as a package deal? where are you located? sorry for all the questions but i am very interested lol. PM me

Sent PM to you with info.Tanx

I might be interested in the RC10GT...PM Sent

Still have the RC10GT?

How would I know that power supply would be alright for my lipo charger? I have the pc input unit for the other end but want to make sure that 12v is enough juice to power my charger good and safely, and are those 4mm banana female plugs? If so I may be buying that. Also, are you firm on the price? One last thing, if you have the RCGT10, does she run?

I used it to power my Lipo chargers. I can power it up and take a pic or 2 of it for you if you wish. $20 shipped is the bottom line price. After shipping costs I may net $15 tops. Yes the RC10GT runs and has plenty of compression and very little use.Got a PM from a guy 2 hours befor yours and am awaiting his reply.Will let you know the outcome.

Power Supply SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Radio Gear SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trans LiPo Traded Off!!!!!!!!!!
Deal Pending on Radio Bag
RC10GT SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
RC10GT has Been SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
to Override.

Bump for price drop

All items are now $5 off. If is says $25 it is now $20 and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.