Suggestions on small upgrades

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REVO-5309

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey guys, I'm placing an order for a couple small things, skid plates and suspension arm pins. lost them in a stack. any suggestions on a couple little things that are handy/help with performance/handling? I'm thinking something like a one way valve for the exhaust pressure line or axle carriers etc etc. other thing I'm looking for if someone can throw me a part number is screw pins for the FOC gear. 3x3.75mm from memory.

already have:
FOC
Spring header
purple/silver springs with 75wt shock oil
120k rear diff oil
50k front diff oil
RPM arms
OS plugs
Glow igniter
Vented Disc
Response tires/white dish wheels
Alloy pushrod bar on rear (help even the weight a little due to the roll cage i have)
Pull Start
On-Board temp gauge

c5cef8e2.jpg

I've heard good things about the Motor Saver filters, I think people saw the most gain when upgrading from the old style filters that came on the Revo. Maybe someone else can tell you if it was worth it to swap the style you have for a Motor Saver.

Motor Savers are very good filters and used one on my 3.3 and the Picco .26. Another good upgrade are the RPM bumpers and mounts to replace the stockers and a wing mount and wing.

wing ordered. as well as the other skidplates and pins.

Back