Stupid People

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pirata

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Or "Person" in this case. Here I was out near Sky's house bashing at what appeared to be a construction site. My roommate had broken his 2.5 T-maxx, I had broken my savage (go figure) and Sky had broken his t-maxx. My Jeep was packed and Sky's jeep was not packed yet. Anyway this unknown car pulls up and a woman, fairly ugly at that, says we are on private property and need to leave. I say sure, we're on our way. I turn to Sky who has not started to put his stuff away when the woman says NOW or I'll call the cops. After the ensuing argument about whether the property is in fact private or not and whether it is posted or not we leave anyway, all 3 of us were broken and need a trip to the LHS anyway. As we were leaving I see a sign you'd need to be in an 18 wheeler to see that says No Trespassing. The sign is also painted over by flouresent orange paint making it barely readable but if you look up you can see it.

Anyway, All 3 of us think this woman went off the deep end trying to get us off "her" land. I mean to look on the bright side she could have pulled a shotgun and coaxed us off the land anyway, we were in dueling banjos country. Anyway, I'll wait until Sky replies to this, his story might be more descriptive than mine.

Oh wow I can't wait to hear skys side.. Your was good but once he adds on I am afraid this is gonna be a gut buster...X

Nothing like that ever happpende to me... only with my 4 wheeler but never nothing else while i was on private property... if i were you id go right back and drive my tmaxx lol...

You should have replied with "Right after I piss dear!" and just whipped it right out facing her and let it rip.... Always helps.....

Actually I did have to take a leak about the time when she came up and I probably would have done that one had I thought of it.

that would be funny to se the look on here face if u did that

I'm still fuming about this. That lady was not only ugly, but she is driving a little Acura imitation SUV. What a total piece of work she was. I could understand if the land had been properly posted, but according to the Virginia Beach Police (whom she claimed have arrested up to a half dozen folks on her property) that land is posted but not properly so.

I don't think a guy driving an 18 wheeler would have noticed that freaking sign; maybe if his 18 wheeler had a 20 foot lift kit on it, but even then I doubt it.

She kept saying how she was taking down our license plate numbers and that she would have us arrested next time. First of all, that was the first time that I had used that playground. Next, what makes her think that there will be a next time; even if there was going to be a next time, she would need an army of cops. I plan on bringing some two to three thousand of my closest friends from the USS GEORGE WASHINGTON and having a fucking picnic on her back yard.

Man that woman has me pissed off. I totally concur with Pirata...stupid and ugly (actually I think she qualifies as FUGLY).

Anyway, it takes all kinds.

I forgot about the wannabe SUV she was driving. I do remember saying to John as we were driving out with her following how hard I'd laugh if she got stuck. I think I would have stopped and given her a 1 fingered salute as I drove off.

At least you would have stopped long enough to give her that salute. I would have just left her fugly ass buried up to the wheel wells in the sand (if she had gotten stuck that is).

Are you sure it wan't OQ on a vacation?

Back