stupid gxr28

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unknown123

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
hey everyone! I'm still having problems with my kyosho inferno us sprts. I can get it to start but as soon at i touch the throttle it dies! What should i do! I'm trying to fix this problem by myself. If not, then I'm going to my hobby store on friday so ill take it there:)

New glow plug? Charged ignitor? Sealed engine and fuel system? Fresh fuel? If it's smoking and/or spitting out raw fuel, it needs leaned. If it isn't smoking much, it needs richened up.

its smoking alot! should i lean out the hsn?

Yup lean it out little by little until it clears out just don't overdo it, it will cut out if it's too lean as well.

ok thanks! I also figured out that the lsn is supposed to be 0.5 mm in and I've been doing it flush causing the lsn being to rich and the idle 2 high. I will lean out the hsn to. Also, I'm still breaking the car in

A rich lsn will cause a low idle, not high. Lean the lsn and lower the idle adjustment screw until it's acting right.