Stoner RC, you're the man! Thanks so much bro!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The_RC_Dude

RCTalk Addict
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey guys, Isaac here. This is a more unusual thread, but I can't keep this a secret! I've heard and seen the kindness that you RCT guys have shone each other over the years, be it B-day presents, free ESCs, tools, LiPos, help, advice, ect. but I experienced it first hand recently! Almost a month back, @STONER RC PMed me with an offer. In one of my threads, I said something offhand about not being able to/being too cheap to afford to support RCT (ok, mainly the latter one, I'm also not throwing cash everywhere, now 🤣🤣). I 100%, honest to goodness, was NOT asking for someone to pay for me, that thought hadn't even crossed my mind! But @STONER RC PMed me, as I said, offering to pay for a year's membership, for me, on the house! I was flabbergasted, but how could I say no?! After Stoner reached out to @WoodiE and got the details sorted, he shot me a message last night, telling me all was done! I checked, and sure enough, the membership is there!

The moral of the story is that you RCT guys are awesome, and a big thanks to Stoner for spreading some kindness! (I'm gonna try to repay you in some way or other, eventually, Stoner!)! I'm by no means trying to rub it in anyone's face, BTW, I just couldn't keep this story in the bag! Also...check out my new signature, I got it sorted now with the membership perks, @WickedFog and @olds97_lss! I even had space to add a little something...

Very cool. @STONER RC is at the top.
@WickedFog ranks pretty high in my book as well.
You took care of me as well friend. I have a truck sitting here that I never could have found for such a killer deal. It still gives me a smile seeing it sitting next to the Kraton.

But yeah, Stoner is one helluva guy. He gave me one of the best b-day presents I ever got. My old B3 was stolen, and JT got me this gorgeous B4.
20211204_175016.jpg

I agree @STONER RC is an alright guy in my book too.
*Ahem* "Alright guy"?? He's more than that! I'd say I'M an "alright guy" 🤣🤣
Very cool!
Thanks man! Still can't believe what Stoner did!
Very cool. @STONER RC is at the top.
@WickedFog ranks pretty high in my book as well.
Yup, oh yeah, Kevin too! :)
You took care of me as well friend. I have a truck sitting here that I never could have found for such a killer deal. It still gives me a smile seeing it sitting next to the Kraton.

But yeah, Stoner is one helluva guy. He gave me one of the best b-day presents I ever got. My old B3 was stolen, and JT got me this gorgeous B4.
View attachment 146606
That's the B-day present I was talking about! I remembered that thread! But I can't help saying, you said "I have a truck sitting here.." but that's a buggy...🤣🤣

Also, not one person said anything about my new signature (thanks to Stoner)? :(

But I can't help saying, you said "I have a truck sitting here.." but that's a buggy...🤣🤣

Also, not one person said anything about my new signature (thanks to Stoner)? :(
I was talking to TP sbout the Mad Crusher he sold me. Stoner bought me the buggy.

And I don't see signatures on my phone.

I was talking to TP sbout the Mad Crusher he sold me. Stoner bought me the buggy.

And I don't see signatures on my phone.
Nice! Good guys helping good guys! Well not really "helping", more like being nice!

Oh man! Wait, do you usually do RCT via phone? I always do it with my laptop, a phone would be way too hard and slow. I'm a man of many words, ya know, and that doesn't bode well for my fingers with a tiny lil' smart phone keyboard! Log onto RCT with your laptop or something, I think you'll like my new sig!

See there is good people in this world. Don’t count me to be one of them. I try but always backfires on me so I’ll just stay a ahole 😉

See there is good people in this world. Don’t count me to be one of them. I try but always backfires on me so I’ll just stay a ahole 😉
Yeah, I really appreciate Stoner reaching out to me! Points to you for trying though! I can be kinda nasty sometimes too, but I try to be good :)

Great people in the RC world for sure!:)
Oh, yeah, for sure man! :)

Also I can't help it, but I have to plug my RCT Member Location thread... 🤣🤣 Just check my new signature for the links, thanks again Stoner! BTW sweet profile picture man! What rig is that? It looks like one of those rigs that are hard to keep out of the dirt...ready to rip!

Thanks! It's an Axial SMT10.
Still working out the bugs but should be fun when she's done:)
Oh yeah, don't all of our rigs have some kinks to work out? My buggy is really asking for some new rear shock O-rings, as well as new, better tires all round! Be sure to share when you're done with it, as well as pics and a video of it ripping, a post on it wouldn't hurt! :)

Hey guys, Isaac here. This is a more unusual thread, but I can't keep this a secret! I've heard and seen the kindness that you RCT guys have shone each other over the years, be it B-day presents, free ESCs, tools, LiPos, help, advice, ect. but I experienced it first hand recently! Almost a month back, @STONER RC PMed me with an offer. In one of my threads, I said something offhand about not being able to/being too cheap to afford to support RCT (ok, mainly the latter one, I'm also not throwing cash everywhere, now 🤣🤣). I 100%, honest to goodness, was NOT asking for someone to pay for me, that thought hadn't even crossed my mind! But @STONER RC PMed me, as I said, offering to pay for a year's membership, for me, on the house! I was flabbergasted, but how could I say no?! After Stoner reached out to @WoodiE and got the details sorted, he shot me a message last night, telling me all was done! I checked, and sure enough, the membership is there!

The moral of the story is that you RCT guys are awesome, and a big thanks to Stoner for spreading some kindness! (I'm gonna try to repay you in some way or other, eventually, Stoner!)! I'm by no means trying to rub it in anyone's face, BTW, I just couldn't keep this story in the bag! Also...check out my new signature, I got it sorted now with the membership perks, @WickedFog and @olds97_lss! I even had space to add a little something...
YES! For sure I just got on a couple months back and I cannot believe the responses and advice I have gotten. I didn't realize you could even become a member I thought it was just like a chat room LoL sorry I'm not to computer savvy!! 😂 But I had said something about being almost 4 years clean and trying to get into a club or something to get some new good people in my life with the same interests and I got blown up wit links and invites! For real I've felt less welcome at family events LMAO