Stock Wheely King and RC4WD Suspension Upgrade Kit

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Just a while back my dad picked up a new wheely king which is completely stock and for Christmas got a suspension upgrade kit from RC4WD.

He's installing it now, however the upper a-arms that came with the kit isn't wide enough for the chassis. From the way my dad explains it, it's a good 1/4" of an inch off on both sides of the upper a-arm. RC4WD recommends to give it some force and pry open the a-arm to make it wide enough.

By any chance does anyone here have the Wheely King with these suspension upgrade kit installed and if so how did you get it installed?

-Michael

Is it possible that there is some spacers or thick washers missing? For the price he paid they should be a perfect fit!

RC4WD recommends to give it some force and pry open the a-arm to make it wide enough.

Sounds like RC4wd needs to work on CS and QC!

Did your DAD get it working? I contacted a couple of others that have the aluminum suspension from RC4wd and both have told me it was an easy installation with no problems.

Back