stock emaxx shocks spacers

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

renegade44

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hey i just bought a Emaxx first RC ever. broke the A arm first ten min out. perhaps driving in negative 40 C weather is not a good idea. replaced the A arms with a full set of Integy suspension arms. wonderin if i should put some of the spacers that are provided with the stock shocks to stiffen them up. any help greatly appreciated

You should not need any spacers with the after market arms. I will warn you that Integy stuff is all crap and that their customer service sucks. The Aluminum is pretty but cheap and will bend very easy.

All I have to say about Integy.
Integynogo.gif

yes i have heard this but i bought them before reserching. doooh... no i still have the traxxas stock shocks. when you buy the emaxx it comes with a bunch of spacers. wondering if i should put some in or leave them the way they came.

Are you talking about on the shocks or the spacers that were on the hinge pin where the A arm meets the Bulkhead?

I believe that you are talking about the C clips that go on the shocks to adjust the force that the spring sees? if so then you can go ahead and put more in if you feel that the car is saggy and low to the ground (ex. for me when i installed my RPM arms om my tmaxx it would not even get back up to like half the normal ride height so i put in a few to get it back up).
It really depends on how you want the car to handle. there is a sticky somewhere on here that talks about shocks and setting them up. can't remember where it is. Anyone know?

(EDIT)
O ya go with RPM FTW! in my opinion