Steering sevro tripping out!!!!! Help...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Willyb85

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
Hi guys recently put together my tlr 8ight t e 3.0 has a hobbywing 150a esc 2200kv motor Spektrum dx4c rx and tx and a savox sc 1268sg steering servo. Now what id like someone possibly to tell me why when the car is on and i pick it up hold it flat in the air then tilt it front or back the steering servo turns full lock one way and then full lock the other way I'm stumped as to why any help would be great thanks.

What RX, it sounds like maybe your AVC is on.

If your using dual savox's, they can sometimes draw a lot of power, and cause twitching- especially with spektrum radios, so you may need a power cap. :)

All sorted some times its good to read the instruction manual before asking it was the avc which i have now disabled.thanks guys lol

No problem I've only read about AVC, I've got no first hand experience. A buddy if mine has it active on a slash, but I haven't seen it yet.

Yeah after i read about it and watched a few videos it looks as tho it might be ok but i feel that using avc is sorta having no skill maybe at a lower level just to help with traction on really lose surface but for the steering tho.