Steering Servo Problem

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deputybill705

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Good evening everyone. I have a losi xxx-sct with a tactic 55 servo. I have centered the servo. The truck will turn left sharper than it turns right. The steering trim is on zero. I have taken the front off the truck to check for interference. everything operates smooth,,no binding. The batteries are fully charged. I'm at a loss. Any help would be appreciated.

Good evening everyone. I have a losi xxx-sct with a tactic 55 servo. I have centered the servo. The truck will turn left sharper than it turns right. The steering trim is on zero. I have taken the front off the truck to check for interference. everything operates smooth,,no binding. The batteries are fully charged. I'm at a loss. Any help would be appreciated.

Have you checked the rod links to see if they are right length ,some times they are off set for the main steering
linkage!

LOL .....I don't know what thread to post on ,I have a short memory an you put word for word down on both!.....:cheers:

The rod length is the same on both sides. Sorry I posted twice.

The rod length is the same on both sides. Sorry I posted twice.

The best way to do that if they are adjustable ,is to take both sides off ,re-center the servo ,an the adjust the rod while
you keep each wheel straight!

Do each one separate ,an only adjust the ball ends ,if they are adjustable ,if not then I suggest in a upgrade in
threaded tie rods!

I will try that in the morning after work. Thanks for your help.